Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend is upon us.

Happy Friday Y'all.

Earl did pretty good through the night. He was a little queasy last night but after some good ol ginger ale he felt better. Went to bed early and slept well. We both feel if we just make it through the weekend without getting too sick then we are over the hump and well on our way to the end of this nightmare. Saturday is the Kenny Chesney concert and I am taking Olivia. She is so excited and so and I. Just a little sad that Earl can't go. We only have seven radiation treatments left. It's all downhill from here. I really hope he can get his PEG out before the end of the month. He wants that out more than anything. No cooking for me this weekend, I will have to go out in the mornings to get my coffee. The smell of any food or coffee makes him sick, I don't mind not cooking for a few days. Thank you for thinking of us, I will update you on Sunday at our progress over the weekend. Enjoy your family. Love you all. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment