Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Countdown!

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone.

We had a fantastic weekend. Aunt Sis and Larry came down on Sunday and spent the afternoon with us. They have been at the beach and drove down for the day. It made Earl's day. We started our sixth week today. I can't believe the end is near. He is so ready to be done. The main thing he hates is just being tired all the time. He takes a shower and that wears him out. He has started eating more, so he can get the PEG out as soon as he's done with the last treatment. We will know this afternoon if they are going to do the chemo tomorrow. We only have 10 radiation treatments left. TEN!!! I went to the pool with mom yesterday. It was so nice and relaxing. My boy came home Sunday night, stayed about three hours, long enough for me to wash his laundry and feed him. I loved every minute of it. Hated to see him leave. Olivia got home from Alabama Sunday evening. She had a good time at the Auburn game. Earl and I did some yard work on Saturday afternoon. I cut the grass and he trimmed some hedges. All in all it was a super weekend. I will keep y'all posted on the chemo. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment