Thursday, July 30, 2009

TGIF

Hey Everyone!

Tomorrow is feeding tube day. We have to be at MUSC at 10:30am to have the feeding tube inserted. Short notice I know, but anyway it really did need to be done before we start treatment. It is only a 25 minute procedure but he has to spend the night just to make sure all is well. We also have to attend a class to learn how to care for it. We probably won't have to start using it for about four weeks. At least it will be there when we need it. I am feeling melancholy today, not really sure why, maybe because it's all getting so real now. I just wanna cry but see can't because I have to be strong for Earl. We probably won't go back until about 1pm. I will text ya'll when all is done. Deb, thanks for the card today. You always make me feel good. Love you all so much. Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna,
    I will be thinking about you both tomorrow. My prayers are with you!

    Lots of love,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU... I will be there with you in spirit.. you and earl are always in my thoughts and prayers.. I will see you soon..
    I hope the card made you laugh...!!

    love you always sis..
    deb

    ReplyDelete