Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is it!

Okay Ya'll, We have our date. Monday, 8/3/2009. We don't have a time yet and they are still working on what we do first, Chemo or Radiation. But we do know that the day is Monday. Earl still needs to get some blood work done, probably the latter part of this week for that. Sometimes I wonder if the right hand is talking to the left hand, because one Doctor says one thing and the other says something different. Very frustrating, especially when you're already dealing with Cancer. We still don't know when they're gonna do the PEG tube. If any of you are interested in my new favorite website, I will include it at the end of my blog. You can go to the discussion board there and see what other people are going through. I love it and it answers a lot of questions. Earl is anxious, you can hear it in his voice. We are okay, though. We have the dry run tomorrow, not really a big deal. Just want to make sure all is set. On another note, Drew is getting ready for College and Olivia is planning her 13th Birthday Party. It is August 15, Her actual birthday is the 14th. Earl set everything up for her at the Club House. She's gonna have a pool party and invited 20 friends. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers, Love you all! Donna

check this out: csn.cancer.org

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I can relate to you about different DRS saying different things but we have to remember that GOD is in control so he will be taking care of Earl..I'm soo sad that I will not be there to help you with Olivia's b'day party..
    Things are finally getting started YEA..
    You know that both of you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday..
    I LOVE YOU.. deb

    ReplyDelete