Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Live.Love.Laugh


Life really is awesome! We grilled out last night and hung out with Olivia and her friend, Ali and in the middle of an oridnary night I realized how lucky we both are to have each other. The real ironic part of all of this is that even in the midst of our great sadness for this illness we both have never been happier in our lives. I told Earl that I use to always pray that I hoped it wouldn't take something bad in my life to happen for me to appreciate my family and all the blessings in my life. Now it has taken someone great in my life to help me through the rough times. I am enjoying today for today. Earl is off to Greenville for work and I am at the Big E, just working too. Soon treatment will begin and things will get rough but today is good and I am so thankful for all my blessings. Thanks to my friends and family for keeping us in your prayers, we love you all! Donna & Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment