Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank God it's Friday!

Yeah! We have finished four full weeks. Three left! I can't believe it. The days go by at a snail's pace. No word yet on the white blood cell count as of today. He was tested this morning and we are still waiting for the results. Lisa is gonna come cut his hair this weekend. It is falling out a lot and that is aggravating him. We won't get a buzz cut, just a really short haircut. We will start week five Monday with Chemo at 10am. I just hope he doesn't get as sick as he did last time. He is so anxious to get better. Really wants the feeding tube out ASAP. That is really up to him. As long as he is eating enough to maintain weight and get enough nutrition then it can come out. I'm gettin my hair done too this weekend. It has been three months since I've had color, UGH-the gray is too much. No real plans this weekend, Drew dropped off a bag of laundry at my office so guess I'll be doing laundry. No problem, Drew! It's what mom's live for. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Keep us in your prayers. Love ya! Donna & Earl

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I hope the white blood count is good so he can have the chemo and get it over with..hopefully he will not be as sick this time. Now you know what I felt like all those years when I told you "I'm doing the kids laundry this weekend while they are home but out with friends.." LOL.. Kim is very good about doing her own laundry at school..
    I'm glad that you are getting your hair colored it will make you feel better...
    hope you and earl have a good weekend..

    LOVE YOU
    deb and all the family

    ReplyDelete