Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Storms a comin

Hey Ya'll

Well we did not have chemo yesterday as scheduled. Earl's white cell count was too low. They postponed it for next week. However, we did get some good news, he will not need the third chemo so next Monday will be his last chemo. We are in week four of the radiation. He has completed 16 radiation treatments and has 19 left. So we are almost halfway there. He is declining somewhat, and I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. He is hoarse now and can barely talk. He is still eating pretty good and drinking good. He is just tired. He is starting to lose some of his hair, not from the chemo but from the radiation. I think I will have our hair dresser come to the house and give him a good hair cut so it doesn't annoy him. Olivia has a cold and had to take her to the DR yesterday, now I have to keep her away from Earl so he doesn't catch it. Wow, I am tired. On another note, Drew is all moved out and started college yesterday. His apartment is on St. Phillips St and he is on cloud nine. I miss him so much. All ya'll with little ones, enjoy them, they leave too soon. Thanks for your prayers, they really are working! Love you all, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment