Monday, October 12, 2009

Our weekend

Hello Everyone,

We had a good weekend. Me, Mom and Olivia went to Atlanta for a girls weekend and Earl played in the member/member golf tournament at Pine Forest with his friend Jeff. It was a nice weekend for both of us and we were both very tired last night. Earl is eating pretty good now. He ate half a hamburger yesterday after the tournament and that is a big progress from soup. He is eating breakfast, lunch and dinner now, in small amounts. He did have a craving for a veggie pizza last night but by the time I picked it up the craving was gone and he couldn't eat it. That is usually what happens but he is improving. Hopefully when he goes back for his checkup next week he will have gained a few pounds. He is so skinny. I am really looking forward to the fall and the holidays. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas, I know it's too early now, but I am going overboard this year!!!! Love you all, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment