Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A little normal

So life is getting a little more normal. Earl is feeling better everyday and eating a little better everyday. It's so hard for me because I want to encourage him about eating and stuff but I don't want to sound like a nag. It is a fine line. I just want to be the wife again and not the caretaker. We are gradually getting back into our roles as husband and wife instead of patient and care giver. I am heading to Atlanta this weekend with my mom and Olivia to visit my sis, Deb. I think getting away and doing some girl stuff will help my melancholy. Earl is playing in the member championship at Pine Forest this weekend with his friend Jeff. I hope that win! That would be awesome. The big problem Earl has with food now is texture. He has cravings for certain things and then can't eat it because it feels weird. Exhausting. It is such a slow process back to anything that resembles normality. Love you all! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment