Monday, October 19, 2009

Grass Cuttin

My grass cuttin days are over. At least for now. I came home yesterday and Earl was finishing up the grass. Whew! I was planning on doing it when I got home but he mustard up enough energy and did the job. He paid for it, cause he couldn't get off the chair the rest of the night. Barely had enough energy left to take a shower. Yard looks great! He does a much better job than me. We have our first follow up scan Thursday. We are both anxious for the results. Worst case scenario, surgery. Best case, come back in six months. I am praying for the latter and so is Earl. Our lives are slowly getting back to normal. Hopefully Earl will be back to work, full time, next week. I know he is so ready to get out and see all his dealers. He has gained two pounds and gaining some strength back. His appetite is improving everyday. I can't wait til we can go out to dinner again. You just miss the small things in life when they are taken away. We have learned to really enjoy the simple pleasures. Thank you all for your support and prayers. I will keep you posted on the results from out DR appt as soon as we know something. Love you all. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment