Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Earl is eating now

Okay so Earl is eating now. Let me just tell you what he ate last night when he got home. Started with Clam Chowder, then had some Chinese food. Decided he was still hungary so opted for a couple pieces of pizza which didn't satisfy the hunger so he had a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Finally, he was full except he needed some dessert. Two bowls of strawberry ice cream. I almost thought he was pregnant. Kidding aside, it is really good to see him eat regular food. He is gaining weight, no surprise with that appetite. Love you all, Donna

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Maybe Earl and I should hang out b/c my appetite is about like that too! SOOOO glad he's feeling better!
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! what a change.. I'm soo glad he's eating.. he needs to gain some weight back.. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU TONS...

    ReplyDelete