Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

Hey Y'all,

Earl and I are still waiting for the Doc's at MUSC to call us with their plan of attack but in the meantime we are enjoying every single minute of everyday. We had a fantastic weekend! Went on a dinner date Friday night to Oscar's. He went to Columbia Saturday to work on the Porsche. Both kids were out for the evening on Saturday so we drank a bottle of wine and soaked in the hot tub. Sometimes I look at people (including myself) and wonder why it takes a thing like this to make us wake up and enjoy the simple things life has to offer. We all only have so many days on this earth and if you are healthy you better get to enjoying them before you ain't got many left. I just know God has great plans for me and Earl. I put my trust in him totally. Your prayers for us mean more than you will ever know. Don't stop now, we need em. Love you all. Donna & Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment