Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who doesn't love dental surgery?


Hello Everyone! Today is Dental Surgery day. Earl is home trying to stay busy. I'm gonna pick him up around noon and head to MUSC for the two hour procedure. We are scheduled for 2:00pm but seeing how things have gone thus far, I really don't think it will start until about four. We probably won't be home until around nine tonight. He will be pretty numb when he is finished and he has been given some good pain med's for afterwards. He met with the Doc yesterday and he said it is a relative easy procedure and he should be feeling better by the weekend. Sure hope so, he wants to play in a Golf Tournament at Pine Forest on Sunday. Thank you all for your love and support. Keep us in your prayers. Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. I just read your blog. I'm new to this also, so bear with me. Besides my prayers for all of you, let me know we can help. I'd love to grab Olivia and keep her for a few days to keep things quiet at the house. Please let me know. Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunt Donna. Steph and I hope that Earl's surgery goes well today. He will be in our thoughts.

    Love,
    David and Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...just wanted to you know that we are thinking about you and Earl.. can't wait to see you in 3 days.. love you..

    ReplyDelete