Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Well I am finally getting the hang of this blogging and I really like it. Thank you so much for being a part of this with us. Tomorrow we have our appointment with the dentist. We anticipate a clean bill and then we can proceed with getting our mask done and then probably next week we will have the feeding tube inserted. I talked with Dr. Fortny today and he was really glad we decided to go ahead with the feeding tube. Not really sure why someone wouldn't want to do this, it will keep him well hydrated and be a back up for food in case he gets to a point where he can't swallow. I really hope he won't need it but it will be there if we need to use it. Our goal is to keep him as healthy as we can through all this so he can just get better. I am so thankful we live so close to MUSC and such a great team of Doctors. I am feeding him like crazy right now so he can put on a few extra pounds before all this starts. My goal is just to try not to gain the wait with him. Keep us all in your prayers. I know that God will get us through this. Donna

1 comment:

  1. I know I mispelled weight!!! LOL That's what I get for typing so fast.

    ReplyDelete