Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweethearts!


Me & my sweetheart attended my 25 year high school reunion last weekend. I was so happy that he was able to come with me. It was so funny because all my friends have been following his progress on facebook, so when we got there, everyone said "Earl, we're so glad you doing good" He was like "how do you know me?" So, funny, but everyone made him feel so good and we had a nice evening. He had his third chemo Wednesday, so we are halfway done with this session. He is doing quite well, just tired. He gets lots of rest and I feed him well. We are just hoping that after he finishes this session he will be able to take a nice long break from treatment and enjoy the fall and the holidays. He looks really thin but he has actually gained a few pounds since his stay in the hospital. I love this man more than words can say. I wish I could kiss all the cancer away. We are looking forward to a nice long Labor Day weekend! I may try to drag him out to a movie or a walk on the beach. Remember y'all...Live, Laugh, Love!!! Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hey Donna! Rhonda sent me the link to your blog. I shall keep you both in my prayers. It was a blessing to see you both at the reunion. God bless you both. Love, Jen (Sorensen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, it was good seeing you too. I wish I could have stayed longer. I didn't get to talk to everyone. At least I was able to come. Thank you for the prayers. I know God is awesome and we will be fine no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so wonderful to see both of you come in the door! even though I've never met your sweetie, seeing him filled my heart. I know it's been years since I've seen you but I am thinking of you and love your blog. be well! Dominica

    ReplyDelete