Monday, September 27, 2010

Journey of Love

Fall is so close and hopefully some good news along with it. Earl had a pretty rough week and a long weekend. He is very tired and weak. Chemotherapy really takes its toll on the body and mind. All he could really manage to do is watch TV in between naps. He barely ate at all on Saturday but was eating better Sunday. I'm sure he is a little dehydrated so hopefully today along with the chemo he will get lots of fluids. He is sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am sure he is a little depressed too. I do all I can to keep his spirits up, including watching hours and hours of his favorite TV shows, something on the BBC about cars. He is looking forward to his Uncle visiting him at the end of October and is hoping for a little break in treatment so he will feel good when he is here. I cannot see too far in the future and just try to enjoy each day. I know we will have out CT scan next Monday and I am scared to hear the results. Either way, it is what it is and we cannot change that. All we can do is accept our news and appreciate all life gives us. Love to all of you who pray for us. Donna & Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment