Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May update

Hey Y'all,

Things are coming to an end (hopefully) Earl is schedule to have his last BIG treatment on Friday and then maybe one more little one. We are scheduled to have his CT scan on the 28th, but of course all of this depends on his count. So we are trying to keep him rested and well nourished to get those cell counts up. Anyone who knows Earl knows that getting him to rest is not an easy task. His cousins from WV were in town last week and we were able to spend some time with them and his Brothers and Sunny on Thursday & Friday. I know he really enjoyed their company. Drew is home from College now and I can say that I am really enjoying having him around, even though his room is a total mess. I think Olivia likes having her big brother home too. Earl and I have a little vacation planned for June to Hilton Head and I am so looking forward to it. I am hoping he will be feeling pretty good by then and can play some golf. I plan on sitting my bum on the beach with a good book! I may play one round with him. That's our update. All is well and we are hanging in there. Life is good! Love you all, Donna & Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment