Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Earl


We celebrated Earl's Birthday Saturday. It was such a wonderful celebration for us all! He did manage to get both large doses of chemo on Friday, so now he only has one left! Hurray. I really thought he would be sick over the weekend and had mentally prepared for that but God had other plans. Thank you. He woke up Saturday morning feeling Super. We gave him his presents and cards and lots of hugs of kisses. He got a large fruit basket from The Lorberbaums too. I said to Olivia, "I am so surprised that he is not sick from all that chemo" and she said, "Mom, you know you can't be sick on your birthday!" God, I love her. Earl and I went to dinner Saturday night and enjoyed the rest of our weekend. He is back to work this week and feeling pretty good, just tired. Hopefully, we are nearing the end of this road. We both are ready for a "new" adventure! Love you all, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment