Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Y'all


Three days and I am so excited I feel like a six year old waiting for Santa to come. We are going to enjoy a nice holiday with our family. Drew is home from school and eating me out of house and home. Olivia has her Grandmother running her to the mall almost daily. Thanks, mom. I did some baking this weekend and plan on doing some more tomorrow. My family is coming for dinner Christmas Eve before we head to midnight mass. It is my favorite service of all. The world is such a quiet and peaceful place when you get out of Church at 1am. You get home and crash and before you realize it, Christmas Day is here. I will make my traditional Christmas morning breakfast while the kids open presents and then we will eat supper at my sisters. Earl is doing fantastic. He is enjoying being back to work even though he still tires pretty easily. All in all Life is great. We never know what tomorrow holds, so make sure you tell everyone today how much they mean to you. You all mean the world to me! Merry Christmas! Love to you all.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment