Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Happy Holidays!


Hey Everyone,


I have not been too good keeping up with this blog and I apologize. I have been busy enjoying our life. Things have really been good for us and we are getting ready for Christmas. Last weekend me, Olivia and Earl went out and got our tree and decorated it Sunday. It's nine feet and beautiful. I will get some new pictures soon, promise. Earl lost his mother last year on December 30, so I know this is a difficult time for him but I am just doing my best to give him lots of joy. It has been an incredible year for our family but we are all doing well now. Earl has a PET scan on Monday and we get the results on Tuesday. I am sure all will be fine and won't allow myself to think otherwise. Thank you all for your love and prayers this year. I really don't know where we would be without you in our lives. Love you all. Donna & Earl

1 comment:

  1. your tree is beautiful! this will be your best Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete