Monday, October 25, 2010

What if?

The past few weeks I have spent a lot of time in prayer. I have spent a lot of time remember all the good times we have had and it has been hard to see Earl so sick. He has slept a lot and I just sit and watch him. Sometimes I feel so hopeless, not knowing the fate of all this. And now I tell myself that I can't give up hope. God loves us so much and I know He wants the best for us. Hope is a beautiful thing, I can't let go of it. Not now, not ever. So, this led me to thinking, What if? What if Earl does improve? What if Earl does get that miracle that everyone is praying for? It could happen. We could look back on all this and tell everyone how he was near death and God saved him. It could happen, but it can't happen if we don't believe it can happen. So I cannot stop believing. Faith is believing without seeing.

Like David said..."Surly goodness and mercy will following me all the days of my life"

Keeping the Faith, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment