Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quiet time at home

Earl is home recovering from the surgery and gaining strength everyday. He is eating well now and getting some energy back. We went yesterday to get the staples removed, which was quite painless. It looked like it would hurt but it didn't so that was good. We picked up some sushi on our way home and I made some pasta for dinner. His appetite is improving and he is starting to get some of his old cravings back. Our next appt is with Dr. Shairi on July 26th and we will weigh our options for more treatment at that time. For now we will just enjoy each day and work on getting Earl healthier. We are really in need of a miracle now and since I believe in miracles, I don't think I'm asking for too much. If anyone in this world deserves a miracle it is my husband. So we are all taking it one day at a time and trusting that God will take care of us. Thank you all for the phone calls, texts, and emails while Earl was in the hospital. My friends and family are really what keep me going each day. Love you all! Donna & Earl

1 comment:

  1. So glad to talk to you today. You amaze me!!! I hope your birthday was a great one :) Please know that I'm thinking and praying for both of you!

    ReplyDelete