Wednesday, June 9, 2010

75 MAN

Hello Everyone! We are rapidly approaching our LAST chemo treatment. Did I say last? We are optimistic that Friday will come and go without a hitch and we can put this "beast" to rest. Forever!!! We will probably have a scan in a few weeks to see our progress. Holding my breath. Earl is amazing. I already knew that when I married him but everyday he surprises me with his positive attitude and determination. I want to be just like him when I grow up. haha I had family in town this week and he played golf Saturday and Sunday. Shot a 75 on Saturday, are you kiddin me? That's right, a 75, needless to say his buddies weren't as impressed! I guess they thought they'd finally be able to beat him but no can do. He beat the tar out them. It was a fabulous weekend and I am glad he had some fun. I'm dragging him out to the Opera Thursday night, if he is up to it. If not then mom is my backup date. Okay, we're down to the wire so I need LOTS of prayers. Thank you all so much. I will keep you posted. Love you all! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment